COMMUNITY BASED & LOCAL ORGANIZATION PARTNERSHIPS
P.S. 128M works collaboratively with many community based and local organizations. Through these partnerships, our school continues to provide enrichment activities, extended learning, and after–school support to the students and families of P.S. 128M.
We are proud to be partnered with the following organizations in providing academic, sports, art, as well as a variety of social and health programs.
- Police Athletic League (PAL)
- Washington Heights Coalition
- Healthy Schools Healthy Families
- New York Presbyterian Medical Center
- Book Pal Program—Actors Guild
- Fresh Youth Initiative (FYI)
- Centro de Desarrollo de la Mujer Dominicana
- Asociación Comunal de Dominicanos Progresistas (ACDP)
- Armory Dreamers
- The Red Bull Theater's Shakespeare Program
- Ballet Hispanico
- Dancing Classrooms
- Junior Achievement
For further information, or if you are a local or community based organization that would like to collaborate, please contact us at (212) 927-0607.